|Countries - Countries I Have Visited|
Part of my 2004 travels (Wow... has it been that long!!!). I visited Cambodia as part of my overland trip through India and Asia. The temples of Angkor Wat were the stand out memory for me.... what an amazing place!!
|< Prev||Next >|
|“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain|
- After a bottle of wine...
- Daves Travel Pages
- Daves Travel Pages -Travel blog, Travel Articles, Travel hints
- New Guest Book
- Marquelia to Cuajinicuilapa
- Dennis Potter
- Samuel Johnson
- Naming Your Travel Blog
- Make Money with a Travel Blog
- A Sailing Update and the Art of Retro Blogging
- The Bagan Temples
- 5 Unmissable Asian Experiences
- Daves Travel Pages Update
Donate a pint !
Adventure cyclist currently back in the UK and saving for the next expedition - Never lose sight of your goals!
Powered by Tweet Display Back