A quick thank you to all readers of Dave's Travel Pages and wishing you well for 2022 – Happy New Year!
Dave's Travel Pages During The Last Year
We've come to the end of yet another calendar year and it's time to look back at how Dave's Travel Pages went in the past year.
It was another year with international travel disrupted, but some positives to take away, so I thought I'd do a round up of 2021 for Dave's Travel Pages:
– Readership of this travel blog has continued its rise, and now we measure yearly visitors in the millions. Yes – crazy but true!
– We managed to get two paperback travel guides published under the Real Greek Experiences brand (Available at Amazon by the way nudge nudge, wink wink)
– In September, I returned to Kefalonia after 17 years for more ‘research’.
Looking forward to 2022:
The main thing for me to concentrate on in 2022 is that Dave's Travel Pages continues to grow and readership keeps building. It's been a crazy ride since I started travel blogging here back in 2005, and I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I've done!
Finally, here’s hoping that in summer 2022, travel restrictions will be a thing of the past, and I’ll see you on a Greek island somewhere!
In case you missed it – Latest Travel Blog Posts
Here's some of the latest travel blog posts you might want to check out:
- How to get from Athens to Donoussa Ferry Guide 2022
- Best Hotels In Delphi Greece
- How to work while traveling by picking up jobs locally
- How to live for yourself and travel more
- Why do people like to travel – 20 Reasons It’s Good For You
- Choosing a digital nomad backpack
- How to pack a laptop when bike touring
- Travel safety tips
- How to find cheap flights to anywhere
- Common Travel Mistakes
- How to plan the trip of a lifetime