During the summer there is at least 1 ferry per day, and 3 days a week there are 2 ferries a day leaving from Paros to Milos. The Paros to Milos ferry time can be as little as 1 hour and 35 minutes.
Paros Milos Ferry Route
Although both of the Greek islands of Paros and Milos have airports, it is not possible to fly from one to the other.
The only way to travel between Paros and Milos is to take a ferry.
Fortunately, all through the tourist season (May to September) in Greece, there are regular ferries sailing from Paros to Milos.
In the peak month of August, there is a base level of one Paros Milos ferry per day, supplemented by an additional 3 ferries per week.
These ferries to Milos from Paros are operated by Blue Star Ferries and SeaJets.
For up to date ferry schedules and to book tickets online for the ferry from Paros to Milos, I recommend using Ferryhopper.
Paros to Milos on Blue Star Ferries
Blue Star Ferries offer the cheapest crossing from Paros to Milos, with ticket prices starting at just 12.00 Euro.
The downside to using Blue Star on the Paros Milos ferry route, is the travel time is quite long – around 7 hours and 35 minutes.
If you've got more time than money, a journey on conventional ferries like this could be a good choice.
If you've limited vacation time, the SeaJets vessels may be a better option.
Check out Ferryhopper for Greek ferry tickets and up to date timetables for the Blue Star ferry crossing from Paros to Milos.
Paros to Milos on SeaJets Ferries
SeaJets have the fastest connections from Paros going to Milos, taking around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
As might perhaps be expected, the faster ferry crossings are also more expensive.
The high speed ferries SeaJets Paros to Milos ferry tickets start from around 59.80 Euro.
Check out Ferryhopper for Greek ferry tickets and up to date ferry routes in the high season.
Milos Island Travel Tips
A few travel tips for visiting the Greek island of Milos and planning your itinerary:
- Ferry services depart from the main port, Parikia in Paros. Passengers are advised to be at departure ports about an hour before the ferry is due to sail.
- Arriving ferries dock at Adamas in Milos.
- For rooms to rent in Milos, I recommend using Booking. They have a great selection of hotels in Milos and areas to consider staying include Adamas, Plaka, Pollonia, and Paleochori. If you are traveling to Milos in the peak travel season, I advise reserving where to stay in Milos a few months in advance.
- You might like to read my guide on accommodation options: Best places to stay in Milos
- Spend time on some of the top rated beach in Milos: Thiorichia, Sarakiniko, Kleftiko, Kastanas, Achivadolimni, Firopotamos, and Agia Kyriaki. I've a great guide here to the best beaches in Milos.
- The easiest way to get hold of ferry tickets in Greece is by using Ferryhopper. Although I think it's better to book your Paros to Milos ferry tickets in advance, especially during the tourist season, you can also use travel agencies on the islands or mainland.
- If you want more travel insights about Milos, Paros and other Greek islands please subscribe to my newsletter.
- Related travel post suggestion: Complete Milos Island Travel Guide
How to travel from Paros to Milos FAQ
A few of the questions readers ask about traveling to Milos from Paros include:
How do we get to Milos from Paros?
You can only travel between the Greek islands of Paros and Milos by ferry. There is at least 1 ferry per day, and 3 days a week 2 ferries a day sailing to Milos from Paros.
Is there an airport on Milos?
Although Milos island has an airport, flying between Paros and Milos is not possible. If you prefer to fly from Paros to the island of Milos you'd need to go via Athens assuming there are suitable flights.
What is the Paros to Milos ferry time?
The ferries to the Cyclades island of Milos from Paros take between 1 hour and 35 minutes and 7 hours and 35 minutes. Ferry operators on the Paros Milos route may include Blue Star Ferries and SeaJets.
Where do I buy ferry tickets to Milos?
I find that the Ferryhopper website is the best place to book ferry tickets online. Although I think it's better to book your Paros to Milos ferry tickets in advance, you could also wait until you are in Greece, and use a travel agency.
How do I get to the island of Milos?
Milos is one of the islands in the Cyclades group that has a small airport, which has domestic flights only with Athens. The most common way to reach Milos is to take a ferry either from Athens or one of the Cyclades islands nearby.
Dave is a travel writer currently based in Greece In addition to creating this travel blog post about ferries from Paros to Milos, he's written many more guides to Greece and the islands. Follow Dave on social media for travel inspiration from Greece and beyond: