Whether you're going on a hot air balloon ride yourself, or have taken photos of balloons in the sky, these captions will go perfectly with your IG post.
Hot Air Balloon Captions For Instagram
If you've got some awesome photos of hot air balloons you desperately need a caption for, this collection of hot air balloon captions for Instagram is just what you need. Expect beautiful words, quotes, and of course a few soaring puns!
- The sky is no longer the limit
- Up, up and away!
- Gravity? Nah, I'm good.
- It's not where you go, it's how you get there
- Life is a journey, take it one flight at a time.
- Soaring through life with no fear.
- Sky-high dreams come true in hot air balloons.
- Soaring with the clouds
Related: Cloud Captions
- I found my way to the sky.
- Taking flight for a marvelous view.
- Seeing beauty from above.
- I'm a basket case
- Blue skies await!
- Always take the scenic route
- Getting a little fresh air
Related: Sky Captions
Captions About Hot Air Balloons
Here's some more ideas of words you can put with your hot air balloon pictures.
- Floating with the wind, no worries in sight.
- My heart soars higher than any balloon.
- As light as hot air, as free as a bird.
- Adventure awaits above the clouds.
- Climbing to new heights
- I've got an altitude attitude
- You don't need wings to fly
- What a beautiful ride
- Blue skies and hot air
- I just want to drift serenely like a balloon in the sky
Related: Camping Captions
Captions For Pics of Hot Air Balloons
- Heavenly view from here!
- Clouds and balloons – the perfect pair.
- Rise above and drift away.
- The sky is never the same with hot air balloons around.
- A balloon a day keeps the worries away.
- Let's get lost in the clouds.
- Free-spirited and filled with dreams.
- Chasing sunsets in a hot air balloon.
- This is my kind of airplane!
- Escape to the skies.
- The journey to greater heights starts here!
Related: Best Asian Landmarks
Quotes About Hot Air Balloons
These hot air balloon quotes have been taken from some of the greatest minds throughout history. While they originally might not have exactly been connected with hot air balloons, they still make the perfect accompaniment to any aerial shot.
So let's spend the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon – Adam Young
The jet stream is a very strong force and pushing a balloon into it is like pushing up against a brick wall, but once we got into it, we found that, remarkably, the balloon went whatever speed the wind went. – Richard Branson
God made man to go by motives, and he will not go without them, any more than a boat without steam or a balloon without gas. – Henry Ward Beecher
I'm not the sort of person who gives up on things. The first time we crossed the Atlantic in the balloon, it crashed, and we went on and did the Pacific. First time we crossed the Atlantic in a boat, it sank, and we went on and got the record. So, generally speaking, we will pick ourselves up, brush ourselves down, and carry on. – Richard Branson
Related: Related: Hiking and Trekking Captions
Captions for a Hot Air Balloon Ride
- The best kind of journeys don't require tickets.
- Adventures begin in the sky!
- Riding on windy dreams.
- A beautiful journey awaits.
- Let's take a ride to freedom.
- Catching some air with friends.
- It's hot air balloon day today!
- Off to the hot air balloon festival
- A hot air balloon touching the sky
- Living life one flight at a time.
- Rise above it all!
- The experience of a lifetime.
- Exploring the world from high in the air.
Related: Captions about lovely views
Hot Air Balloon Puns
We couldn't forget about these too, could we? Here are some hot air balloon puns to make your captions soar!
- People always said I had my head in the clouds
- Sky-high puns for days.
- I'm a high flyer!
- Lifting spirits with hot air balloons.
- Climbing up the ladder of success in a balloon!
- Soaring through life one pun at a time.
- I'm feeling sky-mazing today!
- Going out of my basket with these puns!
- Walking on cloud nine in a hot air balloon.
- There's no limit to what the sky can do.
- Basket-case full of fun.
- Never take off without a pun.
- Heavenly hot air balloons, let's go!
Related: Travel Captions
Hot Air Balloon Facts
Did you know that although many people think Phileas Fogg in Around the World in 80 days travels in a hot air balloon, he doesn't? Here are some more interesting facts about hot air balloons:
- The first hot air balloon flight was in 1783 by the Montgolfier brothers.
- Hot air balloons get their lift from heated air, not helium or hydrogen like other flying objects.
- Most hot air balloons are brightly colored and patterned so they are visible to pilots on the ground – they also look prettier that way.
- The record height for a hot air balloon is 68,986 ft!