Are you planning a trip to Europe? I've got just the thing for you! These Europe travel blogs include city guides and sightseeing itineraries for making the most of your time traveling in Europe.
Plan a trip to Europe
If you're looking for my travel blogs about European countries and cities, I've pulled them all together in one place.
Note – These guides for the most part don't cover my cycling guides to Europe. You can find those here:
If you're looking for a European winter sun destination, take a look here at the Warmest Places In Europe In December.
Choose the country below that interests you the most, and start planning your Europe vacation here!
- Albania Travel Guide
- One day in Sofia Bulgaria – Sightseeing in Sofia in one day
- How to get from Sofia Airport To City Center
- Must see tourist attractions in Cyprus
- Top things to do in Paphos, Cyprus
- Paphos excursions and day trips
- Biberach, Germany – Top Things To See In Biberach An Der Riss
- The Best Things to do in Ulm, Germany 2019
I've got literally hundred's of travel guides on Greece. Start here >> Greece Travel Guides
- The best way to see Rome in a day – Itinerary suggestion
- Vatican and Colosseum Tours – Skip The Line Rome Guided Tours
- 2 Days in Florence – What to see in Florence in 2 days
- Best Day Trips From Florence Italy
- Pristina Tourism Guide – Essential Travel Information for Pristina, Kosovo
- What to see in Pristina – Pristina Tourist Attractions
- Luxembourg – It’s Bigger On The Inside!
- Sightseeing in Malta Itinerary | 3 Days in Malta To See The Main Highlights
- Things to do in Malta in October
- The 10 Best Tours And Day Trips in Malta
- Megalithic Temples of Malta
- The Azure Window may be lost, but here’s 10 reasons to visit Malta
- Don’t leave Porto in Portugal without doing these things first….
- Camino Portuguese Coastal Route Bike Tour – Cycling in Portugal
- Cycling in Catalonia | 4 Ideas on How to Explore Catalunya by Bike
- Visiting Barcelona In December | What to do in Barcelona in December
- Ebre River Outdoor Activities in Catalonia