There are between 5 and 7 Naxos Paros ferry crossings per day during the tourist season in Greece. Tickets for the Naxos to Paros ferry service start at around 10 Euros.
Traveling from Naxos to Paros
Not only are these two islands geographically close together, but they also have great tourist infrastructure and regular ferry connections between the two.
Additionally, the earliest ferry from Naxos leaves at 09.30 in the morning, and the last ferry arrives at Paros at 23.15, which means you can travel pretty much at any time you like.
Ferry Naxos to Paros
During the busy summer months, there may be between 5 and 7 ferries per day from Naxos to Paros. These ferries to Paros from Naxos are operated by SeaJets and Blue Star Ferries.
The quickest ferry from Naxos going to Paros takes around half an hour. The slowest Naxos Paros ferry takes around 50 minutes.
As a general rule, the faster the ferry, the more expensive the ticket may be. You might find that the SeaJets ferry Naxos Paros service is twice the price of the Blue Star Ferries!
The easiest way to book ferry tickets online is by using Ferryhopper.
Paros Island Travel Tips
A few travel tips for visiting Paros island:
- Ferries sail from the port in Naxos Town (Chora) in Naxos. Arriving ferries dock at the main port, Parikia in Paros.
- For places to stay in Paros, I recommend using Booking. They have a great selection of hotels in Paros and areas to consider staying include Piso Livadi, Naousa, Aliki, Parikia, and Chrissi Akti. If you are traveling to Paros in the the busiest months of summer, I advise reserving where to stay in Paros a month or so in advance.
- Make sure to check out these beaches in Paros: Kolymbithres, Logaras, Santa Maria, Pounda, Chrissi Akti, Agia Irini, and Monastiri.
- One of the best places to look at ferry schedules and to book tickets online is at Ferryhopper. I suggest you book your Naxos to Paros ferry tickets in advance, especially during the busiest months for travel, as you might find the cheaper ferry tickets sell out faster.
- For more travel tips about Paros, Naxos and other destinations in Greece, please subscribe to my newsletter.
- Related blog post suggestion: Beach Quotes – Feel the holiday vibe with these beach captions
How to take a trip from Naxos to Paros FAQ
Questions that people ask about traveling to Paros from Naxos include:
How can you get to Paros from Naxos?
The only way to make a trip from Naxos to Paros is by taking a ferry. There are between 5 and 7 ferries per day sailing to Paros from Naxos.
Can I fly from Naxos to Paros?
Although both Naxos and Paros islands have airports, it is not possible to fly between the two islands. The airports on these islands currently only have flights to and from Athens.
Is there an airport in Paros?
Paros island does have an airport, which has flight connections with Athens.
How many hours is the ferry from Naxos to Paros?
The ferries to the Greek island of Paros from Naxos take between half an hour and 50 minutes. Ferry operators on the Naxos Paros route may include SeaJets and Blue Star Ferries.
Where do I buy ferry tickets to Paros?
Ferryhopper is perhaps the easiest site to use when it comes to booking Ferry tickets online. Although I suggest you book your Naxos to Paros ferry tickets in advance, you might also prefer to use a travel agency in Greece when you have arrived.
Dave is a travel writer currently based in Greece As well as creating this travel blog post about taking the ferry Naxos to Paros, he's also written many more travel blogs about destinations in Greece. Follow Dave on social media for travel inspiration from Greece and beyond: